Old 05-02-2011, 06:54 PM
phantomjinx

Default gtkpod packaging dependencies

Hi,

Someone with the handle 'mfv' came into the gtkpod irc channel wondering
about gtkpod dependencies as he was packaging it for debian.

I have already produced an ubuntu ppa for the 2.0.1-beta so thought the
debian directory would be useful.

Please find attached.

(Not registered so please cc any replies. Thanks).

Regards

phantomjinx

--
"I know exactly who reads the papers ...

The Daily Mirror is read by people who think they run the country.

The Guardian is read by people who think they ought to run the country.

The Times is read by people who do actually run the country.

The Daily Mail is read by the wives of the people who run the country.

The Financial Times is read by the people who own the country.

The Morning Star is read by the people who think the country ought to be
run by another country.

The Daily Telegraph is read by the people who think it is."

Jim Hacker, Yes Minister

Old 05-02-2011, 07:34 PM
David Paleino

On Mon, 02 May 2011 19:54:14 +0100, phantomjinx wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Someone with the handle 'mfv' came into the gtkpod irc channel wondering
> about gtkpod dependencies as he was packaging it for debian.

I put him in CC.

David

--
. '`. Debian developer | http://wiki.debian.org/DavidPaleino