Old 05-02-2011, 10:28 AM
Martin Wuertele

Default Wth "rolling"? (was: Bits from the Release Team - Kicking off Wheezy)

* Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net> [2011-05-02 11:32]:

> How much of that would apply if we renamed testing to rolling (because
> it reinforces the PR message), but kept a symlink from testing to
> rolling?

If you want that you need a GR as it overrides a delegate decision.

And I predict I'm not the only one who will vote against that change
should that GR come.

Yours,
Martin