Old 04-25-2011, 06:39 AM
"Mega Lighting Co., LTD"

Default Ceramic LED -- New Auto LED In Competitive Price

Mega Lighting Co.,
LTD

┬*

Dear Purchasing Manager,

┬*
┬*┬*┬* ┬* ┬* ┬*
How are you? I wish you do best!I am Candy from Mega LED. I hope not to
interrupt you since my aim is to introduce our updated products - Ceramic
LED, which has lots of advantages to install in your cars(Ultra
Bright´╝üOptical Design´╝ü´╝ë. We also have many other auto LED products. You
can browse our website (www.ledmg.com) to get more
information.

┬*

┬*
Pls Kindly Click Below Our Other Products, You Can Find It
In Details !

Ceramic LED

CANBUS
LED