Old 04-21-2011, 12:47 PM

Default Need your help in a HTML5 Web Development Project

Hi,

I hope you are doing well.

I found your post on a website where you have mentioned about
your experience and interest in web development.

Can you help me in a HTML5 based web development.

This is a $450 project and I can offer this job to you
if you are interested.

For more details, click on the below project link:

http://www.ezdia.com/Looking-for-an-experienced-HTNL5-Web-developer-p1006.do?utm_source=sj
&utm_medium=em&utm_campaign=2104-p1006

Just Apply Your Bid on above URL for any amount now,
we may negotiate it later.

Looking for your help.

With Regards,

M Shastri,