Old 04-17-2011, 11:56 AM
"Hans-J. Ullrich"

Default aircrack-ng missing!

Dear ftp-masters and developers,

waht is the reason, that aircrack-ng is in lenny, but NOT in wheezy, but again
in sid?

Would be nice, if you could take it back into wheezy again. I think, it might
be somehow forgotten. Things happen....

Best regards

Hans

Old 04-17-2011, 12:10 PM
Timo Juhani Lindfors

"Hans-J. Ullrich" <hans.ullrich@loop.de> writes:
> waht is the reason, that aircrack-ng is in lenny, but NOT in wheezy, but again
> in sid?

http://release.debian.org/migration/testing.pl?package=aircrack-ng

links to

aircrack-ng: debian/copyright is missing information for src/sha1-sse2.*