Bug#464926: ITP: freepbx -- web-based management interface for the Asterisk PBX
* Package name : freepbx
Version : 2.3.1
Upstream Author : Astrogen LLC <philippe at freepbx dot org>
* URL : http://freepbx.org/
* License : GPL
Description : web-based management interface for the Asterisk PBX
FreePBX (formally AMP) is a web-based GUI for the Asterisk PBX.
It provides the ability to:
* create/modify SIP/IAX extensions & voicemail boxes
* modify handling of incoming calls based on time-of-day
* create interactive IVR menus
* create sophisticated call groups
* upload custom MOH
* change company directory behavior
* set directions for detected incoming faxes
* view extension and trunk status with Flash Operator Panel (www.asternic.org)
* read voicemail via the browser with ARI
With Debian we already have a package of the Flash Operator Panel, and the
package has been patched accrdingly to use that copy.
FreePBX also uses jgraph, which has been removed from the package.
The package is currently available from:
Part of the package is available in modules that upstream allows updating
separately. We currently repackage them in the separate package
Tzafrir Cohen | email@example.com | VIM is
http://tzafrir.org.il | | a Mutt's
firstname.lastname@example.org | | best
ICQ# 16849754 | | friend
|All times are GMT. The time now is 11:00 AM.|
VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.