Old 04-09-2011, 08:59 AM
"shebeer t.h"

Default CV - IT Technical Support / Admin Assistant / Any Suitable post

Sir,

I am
sending herewith my CV for the post of
*IT Technical Support /
Admin Assistant / Any Suitable post
Please find the attached CV
Visa Status :- *Work Visa

Thanks & Regards,Shebeer

Old 04-15-2011, 08:44 PM
Jonathan Wiltshire

On Sat, Apr 09, 2011 at 11:59:03AM +0300, shebeer t.h wrote:
> I am sending herewith my CV for the post of IT Technical Support / Admin
> Assistant / Any Suitable post

I'm sorry to tell you that this is not an appropriate place to send your
CV.

Moreover, it's extremely discourteous to send a blanket email to multiple
recipients without masking their addresses. Failing to ensure your
recipient's privacy probably won't encourage them to trust you with a job
in which you have access to other private information.

--
Jonathan Wiltshire jmw@debian.org
Debian Developer http://people.debian.org/~jmw

4096R: 0xD3524C51 / 0A55 B7C5 1223 3942 86EC 74C3 5394 479D D352 4C51