Old 04-05-2011, 12:26 PM
Philipp Kern

Default replacement of merkel services in DDPortfolio

On 2011-04-05, Julien Cristau <jcristau@debian.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 13:22:29 +0200, Jan Dittberner wrote:
>> * Group membership information
>> ssh merkel.debian.org id jandd
> works on any debian.org machine.

Only on public/unrestricted hosts. On other hosts you only get a partial list
(i.e. those activated on the machines in question). So it's probably mainly
master/ravel.

Kind regards
Philipp Kern

Old 04-05-2011, 04:58 PM
Don Armstrong

On Tue, 05 Apr 2011, Jan Dittberner wrote:
> I changed an entry in the ddportfolioservice [1] to reflect the new location to
> lookup DD assigned debian.net domain names (Paul: thanks for the Wiki edit).
> There are some more merkel URLs that stopped working. Do you know whether there
> are replacements on other Debian hosts? The URLs in question are:
>
> * all messages (i.e., full text search for developer name on all bug logs)
> http://merkel.debian.org/~don/cgi/search.cgi?phrase=Jan+Dittberner;search=search

This really should have been using
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi/search.cgi the entire time; I haven't had a
chance yet to bring up estraier on busoni to get this working, but I
will do so shortly.

Don Armstrong

--
DIE!
-- Maritza Campos http://www.crfh.net/d/20020601.html

http://www.donarmstrong.com http://rzlab.ucr.edu

Old 04-05-2011, 11:18 PM
Peter Palfrader

On Tue, 05 Apr 2011, Jan Dittberner wrote:

> * Group membership information
> ssh merkel.debian.org id jandd

echo -n 'uid: ' && read uid && ldapsearch -LLL -x -h db.debian.org -b dc=debian,dc=org "uid=$uid" supplementaryGid

On any host. On debian.org machines you need not use -h and -b.

weasel
--
| .'`. ** Debian **
Peter Palfrader | : :' : The universal