Old 04-05-2011, 11:22 AM
Jan Dittberner

Default replacement of merkel services in DDPortfolio

Hi,

I changed an entry in the ddportfolioservice [1] to reflect the new location to
lookup DD assigned debian.net domain names (Paul: thanks for the Wiki edit).
There are some more merkel URLs that stopped working. Do you know whether there
are replacements on other Debian hosts? The URLs in question are:

* all messages (i.e., full text search for developer name on all bug logs)
http://merkel.debian.org/~don/cgi/search.cgi?phrase=Jan+Dittberner;search=search

* keylog (per-key upload list) (note: uses key fingerprint)
http://merkel.debian.org/~enrico/keylog/B2FF1D95CE8F7A22DF4CF09BA73E0055558FB8DD.html

* MIA database information
ssh merkel.debian.org /srv/qa.debian.org/mia/mia-query jandd@debian.org

* Group membership information
ssh merkel.debian.org id jandd

[1] http://ddportfolio.debian.net

Regards
Jan

--
Jan Dittberner - Debian Developer
GPG-key: 4096R/558FB8DD 2009-05-10

Old 04-05-2011, 11:34 AM
Julien Cristau

On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 13:22:29 +0200, Jan Dittberner wrote:

> * MIA database information
> ssh merkel.debian.org /srv/qa.debian.org/mia/mia-query jandd@debian.org

s/merkel/qa/

> * Group membership information
> ssh merkel.debian.org id jandd

works on any debian.org machine.

Cheers,
Julien

Old 04-05-2011, 11:36 AM
Paul Wise

On Tue, 2011-04-05 at 13:22 +0200, Jan Dittberner wrote:

> I changed an entry in the ddportfolioservice [1] to reflect the new
> location to lookup DD assigned debian.net domain names (Paul: thanks
> for the Wiki edit). There are some more merkel URLs that stopped
> working. Do you know whether there are replacements on other Debian
> hosts? The URLs in question are:
>
> * all messages (i.e., full text search for developer name on all bug logs)
> http://merkel.debian.org/~don/cgi/search.cgi?phrase=Jan+Dittberner;search=search

I thought UDD might be able to do this, but it doesn't have the right
options. Maybe Don can comment on where this is moving, CCed.

> * keylog (per-key upload list) (note: uses key fingerprint)
> http://merkel.debian.org/~enrico/keylog/B2FF1D95CE8F7A22DF4CF09BA73E0055558FB8DD.html

Code is here:

git://git.debian.org/~enrico/keylog.git

CCing enrico, hopefully he can give us the status of any replacement.

> * MIA database information
> ssh merkel.debian.org /srv/qa.debian.org/mia/mia-query jandd@debian.org
>
> * Group membership information
> ssh merkel.debian.org id jandd

These can be replaced with any other Debian machine, I chose master.d.o
for the wiki page.

--
bye,
pabs