Old 04-04-2011, 04:47 AM
Lee Lan

Default Business proposal from hong kong

Hello

How are you ? Am from Hong Kong, am a Chinese , I have a Mutual business
proposal am proposing to you, that I will want you to handle from your
country, I will like to seek your consent first.

I have a serious business project proposal for you to manage and handle
for me in your country. This project involves a huge specific amount I
can't mention here for security reasons. It involve a transaction from my
bank in Hong Kong. Am a chinese man, and we are bound by laws here.

If you feel you can have this handled, please let me know, so that I send
you an attached comprehensive details of this transaction. you should send
me response to my email:
Sincerely,
Lan Lee Cheng

Old 07-12-2011, 12:06 PM
Lee Lan

Hello

How are you ? Am from Hong Kong, am a Chinese , I have a Mutual business
proposal am proposing to you, that I will want you to handle from your
country, I will like to seek your consent first.

I have a serious business project proposal for you to manage and handle
for me in your country. This project involves a huge specific amount I
can't mention here for security reasons. It involve a transaction from my
bank in Hong Kong. Am a chinese man, and we are bound by laws here.

If you feel you can have this handled, please let me know, so that I send
you an attached comprehensive details of this transaction. you should send
me response to my email: leelanhk12@bricksmail.com
Sincerely,
Lan Lee Cheng