Old 04-03-2011, 09:57 AM
Snow Star

Default Hay one more, in GNU World

Hay here its Snow Star Project Serbia,*

Snow Star Serbia Project is Non-Profit and Non-Registered group, which is trough Internet,*

We are developing on good infrastructure Yours and Ubuntu,*We want to develop on Your and Ubuntu GNU / Linux, and also to become great friends of the GNU world, and so our community becomes stronger.*

Our visions are similar to Yours.
And the support of the ("not talking about money") just the verbal, Do you agree that we still continue to develop on your platform, We will be happy to work in GNU / Linux development, any assistance You're in need to You or to Us. I hope You are ready for cooperation.

Best regards
Snow Star Project Serbia,*

Old 04-04-2011, 07:13 AM
Adrian von Bidder

Hi,

On Sunday 03 April 2011 11.57:02 Snow Star wrote:

> We are developing on good infrastructure Yours and Ubuntu,
> We want to develop on Your and Ubuntu GNU / Linux, and also to become
> great friends of the GNU world, and so our community becomes stronger.
>
> Our visions are similar to Yours.
> And the support of the ("not talking about money") just the verbal, Do
> you agree that we still continue to develop on your platform, We will be
> happy to work in GNU / Linux development, any assistance You're in need
> to You or to Us. I hope You are ready for cooperation.

You do not need any permission or agreement to use Linux, Debian GNU/Linux
or any other, or to help with it's further development. Just do your bit,
and we'll be happy.

How do you contribute? See http://www.debian.org/intro/help and
http://www.debian.org/devel/

Happy hacking!