Old 02-09-2008, 12:38 AM
Daniel Leidert

Default RFC: Removal of arbortext-catalog and xt-catalog

Hi,

I would like to request comments if the arbortext-catalog and xt-catalog
[1] packages can be removed from the archives.

They have no reverse dependencies, do not occur in any build
dependencies, have only a few users [2], no active upstream and IMO
libxml-commons-resolver1.1-java offers the same functionality. However,
the package is not broken.

[1] http://packages.qa.debian.org/a/arbortext-catalog.html
[2] http://qa.debian.org/popcon.php?package=arbortext-catalog

If nobody objects, I will go for a removal request.

x-post to debian-devel, debian-sgml & debian-java

Regards, Daniel