Old 03-31-2011, 05:41 PM
"Julián Moreno Patiño"

Default Trouble trying of Upload a package

Hi Everybody,

I am DM and I'm trying of upload ora2pg package, but the package is rejected:

Reject Reasons:
darkjunix@gmail.com is not in Maintainer or Uploaders of source package ora2pg

When I look the package content, it looks right[0]. Any suggestion?
BTW, I am not sure if is a bug with new changes made by FTP Team.

Thanks for your attention,

[0] http://paste.debian.net/112557/

--
Julián Moreno Patiño
.'`. Debian GNU/{Linux,KfreeBSD}

Old 03-31-2011, 06:14 PM
Agustin Martin

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 12:41:56PM -0500, Julián Moreno Patiño wrote:
> Hi Everybody,
>
> I am DM and I'm trying of upload ora2pg package, but the package is rejected:
>
> Reject Reasons:
> darkjunix@gmail.com is not in Maintainer or Uploaders of source package ora2pg

Check that your debian/control has a Source section and that you are in the
Maintainer field in it. Note that there must be a separate heading Source
paragraph. Does .dsc shows a maintainer line? Did lintian complain?

Further reference:

http://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-controlfields.html#s-sourcecontrolfiles

> When I look the package content, it looks right[0]. Any suggestion?
> BTW, I am not sure if is a bug with new changes made by FTP Team.

Note you are checking the binary package,

$ dpkg -I ora2pg_8.1-1_all.deb

not the source package.

--
Agustin

Old 03-31-2011, 07:24 PM
Julián Moreno Patiño

Hi Agustin,

Thanks for your reply.

> Check that your debian/control has a Source section and that you are in the
> Maintainer field in it. Note that there must be a separate heading Source
> paragraph. Does .dsc shows a maintainer line? Did lintian complain?

My .dsc shows the Maintainer line[0] and lintian does not show errors
or warnnings.

> Further reference:
>
> http://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-controlfields.html#s-sourcecontrolfiles

My control file is right[1]

And ora2pg_8.1-1_i386.changes looks right[2]

[0] http://paste.debian.net/112569/
[1] http://paste.debian.net/112568/
[2] http://paste.debian.net/112571/

Kind regards,