Old 03-30-2011, 07:25 AM
Andreas Tille

Default (Other) mailing list seems to fail in delivering messages

Hi,

since some days I noticed that no mails which I have sent to
debian-med@lists.debian.org hit my mail mailbox and the footer
of the mailing list archive says:

The last update was on 21:20 GMT Sat Mar 26. There are 216 messages. Page 1 of 1.

So this is a heads up for listmaster and a simple test whether
debian-devel list might work correctly. Any similar observations of
other people reading other lists?

Kind regards

Andreas.

--