Old 02-08-2008, 07:15 PM
Andreas Tille

Default Extremadura 2008 Debian Work Meetings (fwd)

On Fri, 8 Feb 2008, David Paleino wrote:

for those who might not have noticed the mail on debian-devel-announce
is attached below.

I shall subscribe to that list

Definitely. If you are a DD it is the only list you are expected
to be subscribed.

I hope someone will do a detailed report and take some photos

Well, last October I took some photos in Merida:

http://andreas-tille.eu/merida/

But even if it was impressive - photo-wise I tend to prefer the
high North Debian-Edu meeting:

http://andreas-tille.eu/narvik/landscape/index.html

The thingy is called Debian-travel ;-))

Andreas.