Old 02-08-2008, 06:03 PM
"Cai Qian"

Default Intent to hijack xfonts-wqy

Hi,

As the original maintainer Carlos Z.F. Liu have been MIA for several
months (we have pinged him several times recently, and his latest
upload was 2006-07). xfonts-wqy is a quite important package for
people who use Chinese fonts in Debian. In addition, as per discussion
before seems nobody is willing to take over this package right now. My
first action will be to fix the RC bug as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Cai Qian

Old 02-10-2008, 01:36 AM
"Cai Qian"

Hi Deng Xiyue,

On Feb 9, 2008 3:11 AM, Deng Xiyue
<manphiz-guest@users.alioth.debian.org> wrote:

> > Hi,
> >
> > As the original maintainer Carlos Z.F. Liu have been MIA for several
> > months (we have pinged him several times recently, and his latest
> > upload was 2006-07). xfonts-wqy is a quite important package for
> > people who use Chinese fonts in Debian. In addition, as per discussion
> > before seems nobody is willing to take over this package right now. My
> > first action will be to fix the RC bug as soon as possible.
> >

> Some work has been done on the Chinese SVN[1] to deal with the RC bug
> together with several other problems and waiting for review from DD,
> which you might be interested in looking at

Thanks for pointing out. I'll look at it as soon as possible.

Cai Qian