Bug#619593: ITP: lv2-extensions-good -- LV2 extensions from the "good" set
Owner: Alessio Treglia <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Package name : lv2-extensions-good
Version : 1
Upstream Author : David Robillard <email@example.com> and others
* URL : http://lv2plug.in/docs/index.php?title=External_Extensions
* License : GPL
Programming Lang: C
Description : LV2 extensions from the "good" set
LV2 is a simple but extensible successor of LADSPA plugins,
intended to address the limitations of LADSPA which many
applications have outgrown.
The following extensions are provided:
* http://lv2plug.in/ns/ext/data-access/ - Defines a method for
plugin UIs to have (possibly marshalled) access to the
extension_data function on a plugin instance.
* http://lv2plug.in/ns/ext/dyn-manifest - An LV2-based
specification for dynamic data generation.
* http://lv2plug.in/ns/ext/event/ - Defines a generic
time-stamped event port type, which can be used to create
plugins that read and write real-time events
* http://lv2plug.in/ns/ext/instance-access - Defines a method
for plugin UIs to get a direct handle to an LV2 plugin
instance (LV2_Handle), if possible.
* http://lv2plug.in/ns/ext/midi - Defines an LV2 event type
for standard raw MIDI.
* http://lv2plug.in/ns/ext/presets - Defines presets (e.g.
named sets of control values) for LV2 plugins.
* http://lv2plug.in/ns/ext/uri-map/ - Defines a simple
mechanism for plugins to map URIs to integers, usually for
* http://lv2plug.in/ns/extensions/ui - Defines an interface
that can be used in LV2 plugins and hosts to create UIs
* http://lv2plug.in/ns/extensions/units - Defines a number
of units for use in audio processing.
This package provides the LV2 extensions from the "good" set,
a set of extensions which have been discussed and reviewed by
the LV2 community and implemented in released software.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-devel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|All times are GMT. The time now is 01:24 PM.|
VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.