Old 03-25-2011, 10:24 AM

Default Live Instructor Led Online Training on ExtJS!

Dear Developers,

Your interest and zeal towards learning ExtJS inspired us
to arrange another session on ExtJS Simplified.

Please join us in a 60-minute walk-through of proven unconventional Extjs
Training

about how it works, to work on and make widgets in Extjs.

ExtJS - Simplified

on

Saturday, April 2, 2011 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM PST

Enjoy the Live Instructor Led Online Training!

Click here to Book your Seat : http://bit.ly/facBjS

We also offer you our Free Beginner's Guide on ExtJS

Get the Download link on the training page here : http://bit.ly/facBjS

Mark the date and time into your calendar now!

We look forward to meeting you!
eZdia Inc.
Arena Place One
7322 Southwest FWY, Suite 1100
Houston, TX 77074

Apple iPod touch (32 GB) 4 GEN NEWEST MODEL WIFI CAMERA :
http://bit.ly/fj4aGL