Old 03-25-2011, 08:18 AM

Default Processed: Processed: reassign 619520 to general

> reassign 619520 guessnet
Bug #619520 [general] eth0 is not activated early enough, causing a delay in the Ethernet detection
Bug reassigned from package 'general' to 'guessnet'.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

619520: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=619520
Debian Bug Tracking System

Old 03-27-2011, 10:03 PM
Vincent Lefevre

reassign 619520 ethtool
severity 619520 normal
thanks

On 2011-03-25 09:18:04 +0000, Debian Bug Tracking System wrote:
> Processing commands for control@bugs.debian.org:
>
> > reassign 619520 guessnet
> Bug #619520 [general] eth0 is not activated early enough, causing a delay in the Ethernet detection
> Bug reassigned from package 'general' to 'guessnet'.

It's certainly not a problem in guessnet (the only problem that
could be solved related to guessnet is to start it earlier, but
this is not the guessnet package that decides to start it).

The information from the link status comes from ethtool. So I reassign
the bug to it.