Old 03-25-2011, 12:48 AM

Default Processed: reassign 619520 to general

> # not a kernel bug
> reassign 619520 general
Bug #619520 [linux-2.6] eth0 is not activated early enough, causing a delay in the Ethernet detection
Bug reassigned from package 'linux-2.6' to 'general'.
Bug No longer marked as found in versions 2.6.37-2.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

619520: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=619520
Debian Bug Tracking System