Old 03-23-2011, 02:22 PM
Ondřej Surý

Default berkeley db orphaned

Hi,

it seems that previous maintainer of berkeley db packages has orphaned
them all. Is there a work on creating a pkg-bdb (pkg-db) group? I
would join and help, since I also maintain php5 and cyrus-imap and
both packages use the libdb<someversion>, but it's a big chunk for one
person alone.

O.
P.S.: Please Cc: I am not subscribed to debian-flame^Wdevel.
--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org>