Old 03-12-2011, 09:20 PM
"James Brown."

Default LOAN OFFER

Have you been looking for financial

advancement? PRIVATE MONEY LENDER
gives loan at the most affordable rate of two

percent yearly. Contact us via email if you

are interested.

Your name, amount needed, duration and

contact no:

Regards,
James Brown.

Old 01-14-2012, 05:51 PM
"Andrew Davidson Loan Firm"

Dear Sir/Madam,
We Offer Private, Commercial and Personal Loans with very Minimal annual
Interest Rates as Low as 2% within a year to 50 years repayment duration
period to any part of the world.
We give out loans within the range of $5,000 to $50,000,000 USD.Our loans
are well insured for maximum security is our priority.Interested applicants
should Contact us with the information below via
email:andrewdavidsonloanfirm@hotmail.com
-------------------------------------
Andrew Davidson Loan Firm
Questa House