Old 03-06-2011, 06:38 AM
aabusiness Moderator

Default Yahoo! Groups: Welcome to aabusiness. Visit today!

PLEASE SAVE THIS IMPORTANT MESSAGE. IT CONTAINS INSTRUCTIONS IN REGARD TO PUBLISHING AND SUBMITTING ARTICLES.

Dear New Subscriber:

Thank you for subscribing to Article Announce Business.

Article Announce Business Writer & Publisher Exchange is an article announcement list providing free content to hundreds of ezines, newsletters, magazines and web sites.

Before publishing these copyrighted articles, make sure that you reply to the article author and let them know where and when the article will be published and send them a courtesy copy of your publication (if appropriate). In addition, you MUST include the author's bylines.

You can view our archive of articles available for publication by visiting:
http://www.egroups.com/messages/aabusiness

In addition, visit our Article Announce article directory:
http://www.web-source.net/articles/

Writers may announce their articles free.

To submit your articles and review the submission guidelines, visit:
http://www.web-source.net/articlesub.htm

Additional Article Announcement Lists:

Article Announce - All articles
http://www.egroups.com/group/article_announce
Subscribe: article_announce-subscribe@egroups.com

Article Announce Home - Home and Family oriented articles
http://www.egroups.com/group/aahome
Subscribe: mailto:aahome-subscribe@egroups.com

Article Announce Health - Health and Fitness oriented articles
http://www.egroups.com/group/aahealth
Subscribe: mailto:aahealth-subscribe@egroups.com

Article Announce General - General Interest oriented articles
http://www.egroups.com/group/aageneral
Subscribe: mailto:aageneral-subscribe@egroups.com

Article Announce Internet - Internet oriented articles
http://www.egroups.com/group/aainet
Subscribe: mailto:aainet-subscribe@egroups.com

Warmest Regards,

Shelley Lowery