Old 02-07-2008, 01:56 PM
Teus Benschop

Default Trying to get in touch with Daniel Glassey about Bibledit package

Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote:

Hi

On Mon, Dec 17, 2007 at 10:38:07PM +1000, Kahunapule Michael Johnson wrote:

I've been trying to contact Daniel Glassey, the last-listed maintainer
of the Bibledit Debian package. This package has fallen significantly
behind the development of Bibledit. Daniel has not answered my emails,
and the last posting I have seen from him on a mailing list was a couple
of months ago. If for some reason he is not able to continue with Debian
package maintenance for Bibledit, I would like to help...

Does anyone know where Daniel can be reached? Is he OK? Or is it just
that my email has been swallowed whole by a spam filter or something?

I'm not a Debian Developer. But I also would like to ask, if someone
knows if Daniel Glassey is ok?

As far as I know he is okay, but very busy.

Regards,

Teus.