Old 03-01-2011, 06:07 AM
Ricardo Parra

Default Fwd: Sound and email

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net>

Date: Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 11:39 PM
Subject: Re: Sound and email
To: Ricardo Parra <parma35@gmail.com>

On 02/28/2011 09:12 PM, Ricardo Parra wrote:

Gentlemen:

I am trying to work with Debian, I need to know what to do to get

sound and video as have in my other computers, If you open

www.rtve.es <http://www.rtve.es> they *transmit the news as well as

other programs I watch that have video and sound.

Awaiting you reply, I remain;

Sincerely yours;

Ricardo J Parra

parma35@gmail.com <mailtoarma35@gmail.com>

R J Parra

I am unable to use evolution mail, I can't send or receive. I tried

sendind this message via Debian Evolution Mail unfortunately it did

not go through.reason why I am sending it via Gmail.

You need to direct such emails to the debian-user list.

Sincerely,

Ron

--

I prefer banana-flavored energy bars made from tofu.

--
R J Parra