Old 03-01-2011, 02:12 AM
Ricardo Parra

Default Sound and email

Gentlemen:I am trying to work with Debian, I need to know what to do to get sound and video as have in my other computers, If you open www.rtve.es they *transmit the news as well as other programs I watch that have video and sound.
Awaiting you reply, I remain;Sincerely yours;Ricardo J Parraparma35@gmail.comR J Parra

I am unable to use evolution mail, I can't send or receive. I tried sendind this message via Debian Evolution Mail unfortunately it did not go through.reason why I am sending it via Gmail.