Old 02-07-2008, 10:38 AM
Walter Franzini

Default Is Christian Meder MIA?

Hi,

in the past months I've tryied to contact Christian Meder
(chris@absolutegiganten.org) without success. He is the maintainer of
the aegis packages.

His last upload for aegis is dated 2006-05-14 and in the meantime the
upstream team has done two stable updates and the release of the next
major version is imminent, so I'm a bit worried of state of the
aegis packages in Debian.

thanks
--
Walter Franzini
http://aegis.stepbuild.org/

PGP Public key ID: 1024D/CB3FEB43
Key fingerprint : FA26 C33B CAFF 7848 EFEB 7327 96AA 2D57 CB3F EB43
Key server : http://www.keyserver.net

Old 02-12-2008, 06:08 AM
Christian Meder

Hi Walter,

sorry for not answering last year.

I'm not completely MIA just terribly slow and very very low profile. I
still intend to update the Debian aegis package.

Sorry again for being unresponsive,

Christian

--
Christian Meder, email: chris@absolutegiganten.org

The Way-Seeking Mind of a tenzo is actualized
by rolling up your sleeves.

(Eihei Dogen Zenji)