-   -   RFH: kseg migration to qt4 (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-development/492054-rfh-kseg-migration-qt4.html)

"Steve M. Robbins" 02-21-2011 02:09 AM

RFH: kseg migration to qt4

tags 604479 + help
thanks

The Debian Qt/KDE team is planning to remove the KDE3 and Qt3
libraries from Debian shortly. The package kseg uses Qt3 presently
and needs to be modified to build with Qt4.

I'm not actively using kseg and don't have time to spend modifying
it. I'm looking for someone to patch kseg to use Qt4 and upload
it. Kseg is team-maintained by Debian Science Team; see
svn://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-science/packages/kseg/trunk

Thanks,
-Steve