Old 02-15-2011, 09:35 AM

Default Wanted: system/volunteer to do whole-archive rebuild (3) to test sbuild

On Feb 15, Roger Leigh <rleigh@codelibre.net> wrote:

> - with a lot of disc space
How many TB?

> - and a lot of spare CPU cycles
Is sbuild able to scale linearly to 16-32 CPUs in a single VM or does it
need many smaller servers?
And how long would this take with e.g. 96 2.1 GHz Opteron CPU cores?

Depending on the hardware availability (Raphael and an academic
experiment are in the queue), in three weeks I may be able to provide
resources on my employer's[1] cloud computing platform.
The offer is extended to other developers who need big computing
resources for a short time.

[1] http://www.seeweb.it/
--
ciao,