Old 02-14-2011, 07:47 PM
David Paleino

Default New libgphoto2 in sid

Hello everybody,
I'm planning to upload libgphoto2 2.4.10.1 to sid.
There's a package currently in experimental, and I'm now asking maintainers of
dependant packages (BCCed) to check whether their package compiles and works
fine with it. A dd-list is attached.

Kindly,
David

--
. '`. Debian developer | http://wiki.debian.org/DavidPaleino
: :' : Linuxer #334216 --|-- http://www.hanskalabs.net/

Old 02-15-2011, 10:20 AM
Julien BLACHE

David Paleino <dapal@debian.org> wrote:

Hi,

> There's a package currently in experimental, and I'm now asking maintainers of
> dependant packages (BCCed) to check whether their package compiles and works
> fine with it. A dd-list is attached.

This would have been most useful with a quick list of what to watch out
for. From the changelog of the package currently in experimental, I
don't expect any breakage.

JB.

--
Julien BLACHE - Debian & GNU/Linux Developer - <jblache@debian.org>