Old 02-11-2011, 05:33 PM
Alexander Wirt

Default RFA: all my packages

Alexander Wirt schrieb am Friday, den 11. February 2011:

> Decklin Foster schrieb am Thursday, den 10. February 2011:
>
> > I'm looking for a new maintainer for, well, any of these. My heart is
> > not in it anymore and most of them have been neglected for a while.
> > Recently my free time has been taken up by other things (mainly my job)
> > and I forsee that continuing.
> >
> > http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=decklin%40red-bean.com
> As I am a heavy mpd user I would like to take these over and form a team for
> mpd related packages. Are they still for adoption?
Just for the record - I created pkg-mpd on alioth. Feel free to join if you
are interested in maintaing mpd related packages.

Alex

Old 02-13-2011, 12:37 PM
Christoph Egger

Hi!

Decklin Foster <decklin@red-bean.com> writes:
> I'm looking for a new maintainer for, well, any of these. My heart is
> not in it anymore and most of them have been neglected for a while.
> Recently my free time has been taken up by other things (mainly my job)
> and I forsee that continuing.
>
> http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=decklin%40red-bean.com

I see Mnemosyne on that list. As I'm using this package I'd take it
over. However I noticed your upstream there too. How do you plan to
continue there?

Regards

Christoph

--
9FED 5C6C E206 B70A 5857 70CA 9655 22B9 D49A E731
Debian Developer | Lisp Hacker | CaCert Assurer

Q. Why is top posting bad?

Old 02-17-2011, 02:17 PM
Ryan Kavanagh

Hi,

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 09:55:48PM -0500, Ryan Kavanagh wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 07:02:16PM -0500, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:
> > On Thu, 10 Feb 2011, Decklin Foster wrote:
> > > rxvt-unicode is a total clusterfuck.
> >
> > if noone ever comes up (I am already overloaded somewhat) -- I guess
> > I will need to look at this cluster..ck since I am using it ;-)
>
> I don't think I have the time and nor the ability to properly maintain
> rxvt-unicode solo, but since it's my terminal of choice, I'm willing to
> co-maintain it.

I've setup the pkg-urxvt team[0] for the several people interested in
helping with the packaging. Please request to join. I'll file an ITA and
import the packaging into git shortly.

Kind regards,
Ryan

[0] https://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-urxvt/

--
|_)|_/ Ryan Kavanagh | GnuPG key

Old 02-17-2011, 02:41 PM
Vincent Danjean

Hi,

On 17/02/2011 16:17, Ryan Kavanagh wrote:
> I've setup the pkg-urxvt team[0] for the several people interested in
> helping with the packaging. Please request to join. I'll file an ITA and
> import the packaging into git shortly.

Will there be more than the git repo ? If not, why don't you use the
collab-maint projet on alioth ?

Regards,
Vincent

> Kind regards,
> Ryan
>
> [0] https://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-urxvt/

--
Vincent Danjean GPG key ID 0x9D025E87 vdanjean@debian.org
GPG key fingerprint: FC95 08A6 854D DB48 4B9A 8A94 0BF7 7867 9D02 5E87

Old 02-17-2011, 05:04 PM
Tollef Fog Heen

]] Vincent Danjean

| On 17/02/2011 16:17, Ryan Kavanagh wrote:
| > I've setup the pkg-urxvt team[0] for the several people interested in
| > helping with the packaging. Please request to join. I'll file an ITA and
| > import the packaging into git shortly.
|
| Will there be more than the git repo ? If not, why don't you use the
| collab-maint projet on alioth ?

The request said they'll use at least a mailing list, else I wouldn't
have approved it.

--
Tollef Fog Heen