Old 02-10-2011, 10:29 AM
Jonathan Yu

Default libsdl-perl

Hi there,

Unfortunately, that package is maintained by the Debian SDL Package
Maintainers (as you can see by the top line of the bug report you
mentioned, Maintainer for libsdl-perl is Debian SDL packages
maintainers <pkg-sdl-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>

I have forwarded your e-mail to that list, as I can't find anything on
lists.debian.org for it.

Cheers,

Jonathan

Cc: debian-devel, maybe someone there will know more