Old 02-05-2011, 11:18 AM
Marin George Sorin

Default Help needed please help

Hy can you please help me get rid of red screen ...please i asked so many ppl and no 1 knows how to help me...it`s about GRUB4DOS 0.4.4 i can give you every detail please answer me

Old 02-06-2011, 03:34 AM
Paul Wise

On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 8:18 PM, Marin George Sorin
<tupac.honda@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hy can you please help me get rid of red screen ...please i asked so many
> ppl and no 1 knows how to help me...it`s about GRUB4DOS 0.4.4 i can give you
> every detail please answer me

You have contacted the email list for Debian development.

Please redirect your query to one of our support channels:

http://www.debian.org/support
http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/
http://forums.debian.net/
http://ask.debian.net/