Old 12-23-2010, 01:27 PM
"Ashish Parekh"

Default Increase your Sales. Get Your website Top Listed in Google; Yahoo & MSN

Title: Untitled Document

Respected Decision
Maker,

My name is Ashish
Parekh. I know how to get more traffic and more clients by

listing your website at top in Google,
Yahoo, AOL and other search engines.

I have team of 60+ people and we are serving over 1000+ clients since 1995.

For a small annual investment, you
can earn 10 times or 20 times profit by

acquiring more clients.

Just respond to this email and we will send case-studies and experiences of

some of the India's top companies that are using our services.

We can send you List of the references of our clients who can stand as GUARANTEE
for our integrity,

effective results and responsibility:

You can verify our credentials by:

1) Calling some of our clients and
CEOs of small and medium sized companies.

2) Listening to their video testimonials

3) Read the Testimonials given by our clients.

4) Verify the ranking we have produced for our clients by checking our client's
ranking reports.

Everyday you are losing precious new clients and new opportunities if you are
not listed at top in Google.

Just respond to this email with your company name, address and keywords related
to your business.

We look forward for your immediate response and an honor to serve you.

Regards,

Ashish
Parekh

(O) : +91-