Old 12-19-2010, 03:24 AM
Jose Luis Rivas

Default Testing debconf scripts

Hi,

I was trying to test my own debconf scripts but I couldn't even test
debconf-scripts from mysql that they do work.

Anyone can help me out with this? I try running directly the postinst
but nothing shows. Anyone had worked with this?

Regards.
--
Jose Luis Rivas - GPG (old/new): 0xCACAB118 / 0x7C4DF50D
San Cristóbal, Venezuela - http://ghostbar.ath.cx/

Old 12-19-2010, 09:51 AM
Petter Reinholdtsen

[Jose Luis Rivas]
> Hi,
>
> I was trying to test my own debconf scripts but I couldn't even test
> debconf-scripts from mysql that they do work.
>
> Anyone can help me out with this? I try running directly the postinst
> but nothing shows. Anyone had worked with this?

Try setting DEBCONF_DEBUG=developer to see the communication between
the debconf frontend and the client.

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen