-   -   Happy New Year and May all the bitches disappear from the humanbeings world ! (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-development/45224-happy-new-year-may-all-bitches-disappear-humanbeings-world.html)

"anndy firstsing" 02-02-2008 01:51 AM

Happy New Year and May all the bitches disappear from the humanbeings world !

*

http://www.firstsing.com/news_8.htm

*

Dear all the people with ingenuous head and heart ,

*

Thanks for all your help during the year 2007 !

And may god bless us to lift our head high and never hesitate to fight against the bitches hard if they dare to bite us !

*

We are still doing business since we have to MAKE LIVE ! And we have to keep strength to fight against the bitches at any time if they bite us again !

*

Now I understand that the 5000 years Chinese culture is just to produce bitches , most of the " Chinese " are bitches ! They are proud that their parents have murdered the great Liu ShaoQi , Lin Biao , He Long , Peng DeHuai , Zhu De , and even the administrator Zhou EnLai ( tired working into death to raise such a big group of bitches ) . They are threatening us that they can murder all of us if we don't want to be bitches like they want ! But they don't know that the world has understood the bitch truth of them and won't raise them any more ! The " humanbeing " world don't need any bitch !

*

Bitches are bitches . Bitches are CHEAP but never WORTHY !

*

I've met our dearest administrator Zhou EnLai's neice face to face last year , and she told me that our new administrator Wen JiaBao is also a " love people good administrator " , but will he love my little brother and me ? Will he love all our Firstsing members and their families and their ingenuous friends ? Will he take care on all these bitch things , save my little brother from the bitches' prison and punish the bitches for us ?

*

May all the bitches disappear from the humanbeings world ASASP !

*

Never will the Firstsing members give up to any bitch !

Thank you very much for have saved us out off the bitches' hands and Anndy's little brother JuLun , Wang is still in the bitches' prison as a postage to stop us from accusing them !!! They haven't paid anything to their bitch actions till now !

Thank you for all your support and hope to work with you for more good things ! Thank you all for all your care on the faithful Firstsing members and their families ! Firstsing will always be the Best in reward to your ingenuous persons !

*