Old 02-01-2008, 04:29 PM
Josselin Mouette

Default HighPoint- GPL Licensed Controller wants To be IncludeInDebian Distribution

Le vendredi 01 février 2008 à 07:38 -0800, May Hwang a écrit :
> Dear Maks,
>
> Thanks for the update. So this etch-n-half is the next Debian release, which
> already have HighPoint driver included? When etch-n-half will official hit
> the market?

This release will include whatever has been included in the upstream
kernel at version 2.6.24. AIUI, if your driver has been included only in
the 2.6.25 branch, it will probably not be included.

Cheers,
--
.'`.
`- our own. Resistance is futile.