Old 02-01-2008, 02:38 PM
"May Hwang"

Default HighPoint- GPL Licensed Controller wants To be IncludeInDebian Distribution

Dear Maks,

Thanks for the update. So this etch-n-half is the next Debian release, which
already have HighPoint driver included? When etch-n-half will official hit
the market?

Best Regards,

May Hwang

HighPoint Technologies,Inc.