Old 11-01-2010, 10:30 AM
Thomas Goirand

Default Debian Installer 6.0 Beta1 release

On 10/31/2010 03:00 AM, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> The Debian Installer team[1] is pleased to announce the first beta
> release of the installer for Debian GNU/Linux Squeeze.

Great, thanks for the huge work.

I was wondering if there will be WPA support in D-I for squeeze, as this
was quite frustrating in Lenny to have to plug a wire (no way I'll use
WEP anywhere considering it takes 5 minutes to crack with the proper
tools... (like those in Linux backtrack 4)).

Maybe I missed discussions about it, if so, sorry.

Thomas