Old 11-24-2007, 10:03 AM
eric kaba

Default I AWAIT YOUR URGENT REPLY.

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION.

COULD YOU PLEASE CONSIDER TO HELP ME TO RELOCATE THIS SUM
OF FOURTEEN MILLION,THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS(US$14.3m) TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR ESTABLISHING A MEDIUM SIZE INDUSTRY IN YOUR COUNTRY.
*
THE SAID 14.3 MILLION DOLLARS WAS DEPOSITED IN OUR BANK BY MRS JOYCE LAKE AN AMERICA CITIZEN WHO DIED IN A PLANE CRASH IN 2000.WE HAVE TRIED TO CONTACT HIS IMMEDIATE FAMILY TO COME FORWARD FOR CLAIMS BUT COULD NOTSUCCEED.

WE DISCORVERED THAT THE LATE AMERICAN* DIED ALONG SIDE WITH HER HUSBAND AND CHILDREN WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO BE HER NEXT OF KIN.
*
CLICKHERE(http://www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/).
*
I WILL GIVE YOU ALL VITAL INFORMATION CONCERNING THE AMERICAN AND THE 14.3MILLION DOLLARS IN OUR CUSTODY SO THAT YOU WILL CONTACT OUR BANK FOR THEM TO RELEASE THE MONEY TO YOU.
*
YOU CAN COME HERE IN PERSON OR YOU CAN REQUEST THE BANK TO SHIP THE FUNDS TO YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY DIPLOMATICALY.
*
I AM A MANAGER IN THIS BANK,I WILL PLAY A ROLE TO MAKE SURE THAT THE 14.3 MILLION DOLLARS IS RELEASED TO YOU.
*AS SOON AS I RECIEVE YOUR REPLY,I WILL GIVE YOU A DRAFT APPLICATION WHICH YOU WILL FORWARD TO OUR BANK.
*
REPLY AND LET ME KNOW YOUR FULLNAME,AGE,ADDRESS,OCCUPATION,YOUR AND FAX NUMBERS IFAVALIABLE.
*
I AWAIT YOUR URGENT REPLY.You can reply me through this email*ERICKABA1@YAHOO.FR*
*
MR.*ERIC*KABA