-   -   Dear Sir/Madam (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-development/4365-dear-sir-madam.html)

Wo 11-24-2007 05:33 PM

Dear Sir/Madam

best* new products Eee Pc Starting to sell
Dear Sir/Madam: We are an electronic products wholesaler .Our products are of high quality and low price. If you want to do business , we can offer you the most reasonable discount to make you get more profits. We are expecting for your business.
Please visit our website <* www.ybepur.com >
Looking forward to your contact and long cooperation with us!
MSN or E-mail: ybepur@hotmail.com Our mainly products such as the phones, PSP, display TV, notebook, video, computers, Mp4, GPS, xbox 360, digital cameras and so on.
Welcome to visit our website! Beijing Guomei Co., Ltd.

雅虎邮箱,终生伙伴!

雅虎邮箱,终生伙伴!