Old 01-15-2008, 08:06 AM
Dag Andersen

Default Lenny (testing): Install hangs

Hi, tried to install this:
debian-testing-amd64-netinst.iso
from 2008-13-01.
It hangs during download of files. I tried twice, first time stopped after
approx 600, second after 841 of 923, that's 30-45 mins into a 1 hour
download.
Only thing I can see is that there is no activity on the network.
The network uses DHCP, so maybe a renewal problem? (Wild guess)
--
Mvh
Dag Andersen