Old 05-18-2010, 08:03 PM
Henrik Andreasson

Default caudium package up for discussion removal or adoption

Hi all!

I've maintained caudium for a while.
I've now stopped using it, partly because I work with apache and I've
decided to switch my private installations to apache also but also
because upstream is not very active but not all dead (whats the
definition of dead upstream?).

So is there anybody out there willing to put in time on tha package, I'll
be happy to help with any questions.

Right now it's removed from testing due to orig source contains non free
font.

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?archive=no&pkg=caudium

If no one steps up in a week or so I'll file a removal request.

//Henrik