Old 05-18-2010, 12:09 PM
Jenny michael

Default Selling Text Ads and Media Ads

Hello,

I am Jenny Michael from Link Builders Associated group we have a new offer for you we are selling link on more then 20 different niche with a very good offer On a quality sites If interested then pm me back with your contact Id and phone number on my mail id jenny.lba123@gmail.com and linkbuildersassociated@gmail.com

Thanks
Jenny