Old 05-17-2010, 08:45 PM
Pedro Ribeiro

Default Adopting package libnjb5

Hi all,

I would like to adopt package libnjb5, which is up for adoption due to
its maintainer being MIA.

However, I'm not a DD or a DM. I've been contributing work to Debian
for a few months now as a member of the testing security team, but my
work is unimportant - I simply sort CVE's and file bug reports for
affected packages - and probably nobody will vouch for me.
Is there any chance a developer could "adopt" me and sign my packages?

This is not a critical package, but some people still rely on it for
using their old Nomad devices (like me). There is some bugfixing to
due (patches are already in the bugzilla) and there is a new upstream
version.

Regards,
Pedro Ribeiro