Old 05-08-2010, 05:06 PM
Frans Pop

Default Planning for final Etch point release and archiving of oldstable?

Hi,

I would have expected a final point release for Etch to have happened by
now (since security support was ended back in February). My personal
interest is of course the D-I updates included for that release.

Could the (oldstable) release team please clarify the status and planning?

TIA,
FJP