Old 05-08-2010, 01:57 AM
Roberto C. Sánchez

Default Dual init scripts (or two init scripts in one package)

Greetings. I am curious as to how the scenario described in the below
message would work in Debian. That is, can one package install two init
scripts?

Regards,

-Roberto

----- Forwarded message from Tom Eastep <teastep@shorewall.net> -----