Old 05-07-2010, 07:36 AM
Tang Ke

Default ITP: kapow -- a punch clock program

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist
Owner: Tang Ke <tangk@lemote.com>

* Package name: tanglet
Version: 1.3.2
Upstream Authors: Graeme Gott <graeme@gottcode.org>
* URL:http://gottcode.org/kapow/
* License: GPL3
Programming Lang: C++

Kapow is designed to easily keep track of your hours,
whether you're working on one project or many.Simply clock in
and out with the start/stop button. I you make a mistake in
your hours, you can go back and edit any of the entries by
double-clicking on the session in question.

--
Tang Ke (Application develop of software department)
Tel:0086-512-52308628 Fax:0086-512-52308688

Old 05-07-2010, 03:42 PM
Martn Ferrari

2010/5/7 Tang Ke <tangk@lemote.com>:

> * Package name: tanglet

is it called kapow or tanglet?

A couple of corrections in the description:

> *Kapow is designed to easily keep *track of your hours,
> *whether you're working on one project or many.Simply clock in

A space is missing after the dot.

> *and out with the start/stop button. I you make a mistake in

s/I/If/

--
Martn Ferrari