Old 05-03-2010, 05:11 AM
"Thomas Harding"

Default Found last answer - universe done.

Problem was : God himself borned
answer was : just do logical

,,Armaggedon operation starded' self test code ok 1 last 2 branches mission test code nown for 3 familes from one
only 1 eva gender same branch born family. branche test succesful condition seems ok
1 test condition seems done for his ok
Has husband test condition test succes code condition ok for her husband too
Succes code for my sister code for her sister unknown cause che and her husband is in too mush love also failure
Tried anything desperately sorry cause lost for me gained 14 yo
God sadness cause mission nown for me only confirmed last sunday in a like batist church but officialy nown from my first neighbor day after.
He Also protestant
His Nationality from antilles island
Mine french
Joined french air army 16
Would like regain britain nationality

mission done from me

yestarday
12 pm
devil defeat status test ok confirmed code name armageddon mission test ok

Mission done seems ok for me
Very high concentration soldiers in my life
Great !

S: Thomas

Other details

Since sun 20 pm i control my life in all aspect too

had terrificly be sad too mush long
Likely just enough long for me

S: any Armageddon leader
Born Life system engineer thomas 42 answer day -1
In the unknown unlikely minimum Eva join limit time limit
In same unknown Eva mission done

Has unreleaved hard secret job name code for 'any borned ready universal universal secret code name "antechrist #n'
born name code name thomas
Issied code name unknown no error done mission done parents 2 condition oppositon unlikelikely 2 parents lost in the universe opposite condition error succes

"antechrit error code name last try test condition 0k'
gained 3rd time last try test ok
eva adan joined succes code status ok

--
Thomas Harding tom@thomas-harding.name